There's plenty to do in the Hauppauge, and this week is no exception. Events take a focus on the schools from back-to-school nights to Parent-Teacher Association meetings worth checking out.
Here's our top 5 picks:
1. Join the for their first meeting of the year on Monday at 7 p.m. at . Guest Speaker Dr. Adam Russo will talk about "The Neuropsychological Evaluation of Special Needs."
2. It's at on Tuesday, 7 p.m. Parents can follow their student's schedule to meet with teachers to discuss expectations for the 2011-2012 school year.
3. Meet the 's for one if its first meetings of the school year. Learn about upcoming events and ongoing project to get involved.
4. Curious how your business can play a larger role in the local community? Meet up with the on Wednesday mornings at the.
5. The Bretton Wood PTA is hosting its annual Flyer Sale all week.