Hauppauge is home to the second largest industrial park in the nation, with corporate complexes lining Veterans Memorial Highway and 'mom and pop' shops that are essential to daily life. With so many local businesses, there's always an employer looking to hire, a job opening that needs to be filled.
Citibank, Allstate Insurance Company and Gentiva are among the employers hiring this week.
- Position: Branch Manager
- Description: A branch manager is responsible for meeting all business objectives while maintaining and exceeding expectations when it comes to excellent customer service. The position requires being comfortable in the leader position and be a motivational figurehead in the work environment.
- Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma. Any applicants with a bachelor's degree in business is a plus. Previous branch manager or other sales management experience is also required. The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated ability to lead, have strong problem solving skills and strong verbal skills.
Allstate Insurance Company
- Position: Inside No Fault Claim Trainee
- Description: No Fault Claim Trainee will be responsible for investigating no-fault claims. This job requires you to be comfortable speaking with customers over the phone, setting up exams, and obtaining police reports.
- Requirements: An ideal candidate will have a four-year college degree with excellent verbal and computer skills. A trainee must have customer service experience with previous claim experience being a plus. This company said bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Position: Account Executive
- Description: Account executives will be required to set business plans and target lists. You will be responsible in building and helping to maintain client relationships. The position includes calling physicians, hospitals and numerous other clients to help promote Gentiva's homecare services.
- Requirements: A bchelor degree is a requirement for this position. All applicants must have a minimum of one year of healthcare or related industry sales experience. Candidates must be comfortable with the computer and various Microsoft Office programs.