This Wednesday, spice things up by attending the Hauppauge Rotary Club's weekly meeting or taking a summer cooking class. Who knows what will happen when you try something different?
Here's your top five:
1. Attend the 's meeting at theat 7:45 a.m. Find out how your business could help give back and support the local community.
2. The will be the first to take their walks as they celebrate graduation from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the
3. Looking to try something different this summer? Try at the Commack branch of the Smithtown Public Library at 7 p.m.. Penn Hongthong, author of "Simple Laotian Cooking" will demonstrate a few of her recipes and offer tastings.
4. Looking for something other than a burger for lunch? Check out Patch's review of the newly opened on Veterans Highway.
5. Do you love to write and have an opinion about community issues in Hauppauge? Are you traveling somewhere interesting this summer? Blog on Patch. We'd love to hear your opinion, so email email@example.com to get started.