The following companies are hiring in the region.
•Answer phones, making proper referral or handling as appropriate.
•Prepare reports, correspondence and forms using a wide variety of text editing software and managing features (formatting, editing, deleting, updating, etc.); create, test and implement Microsoft Word macros and templates and excel.
•Disseminate information to appropriate parties in a timely manner; monitors and/or follows-up on appropriate items.
•Open, read, sort, prioritize and distribute incoming mail; ensure outgoing mail and packages are prepared properly and scheduled for delivery.
•Plan and organize work to ensure accurate and logical organization of files, documents and records; ensure effective control of forms; control confidentiality of files as necessary.
•Monitor office supply inventory and order as necessary; ensure received supplies are correct and expensed appropriately; set-up and maintain tidiness within department/storage rooms.
•Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements.
•Type and select appropriate format for presentations; recommends changes in the design and layout of existing presentations and reports.
•Manage multiple and/or complex calendars.
•Coordinate independently onsite/offsite meetings.
•Interact with outside vendors.
•Attend to any catering needs.
•Compile data and information sent to various agencies.
•Take, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes without review or supervision.
•Handle project tracking: (i.e., budget, database, time lines).
•Assist with and at times lead special projects as requested by supervisor.
•Assist in management of group budget.
•Provide management with status/activity reports.
•May be responsible for, at times, providing work direction to and training of other administrative personnel.
Massage Envy, Port Jefferson Station
• Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic.
• Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates.
• Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
• Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
Coastal Environmental Group, Inc - BrentwoodDuties:
• Collect and review field labor time cards and submit approved forms to payroll daily.
• Audit all project reports received to ensure timely submittal, completeness, and accuracy.
• Maintain log of worker certifications for timely submittal to agency requesting the information
• Obtain and prepare all submittal documents, as required by the contract i.e.: Certificate of Insurance, Health & Safety Plan; Work Plan, etc.
• Assist project management staff with managing, and compiling all necessary documents i.e. NYS DOL filings, manifests, vendor invoices, worker certifications, etc.
• Facilitate the procurement of all project related material with the project management staff.
• Responsible for researching and applying for applicable licenses.
• Coordinate all bonding requirements for both bid and project.
• Interact with all stakeholders who are involved in the project.
• Understand local labor laws and union requirements.
• Attend and take notes at weekly Project Management meetings.
• Prepare request for information (RFI) and Request for Pricing (RFP).
• Prepare and distribute customer quotations.
• Design and maintain project forms for project tracking, bonding information, personnel calendar, etc.
• Arrange close out documentation, warranty letters, release of liens, sub-contractor warranty.
• Become cross-trained on other administrative duties.
• Perform clerical duties when requested.
• Travel to sites and meetings when required.
PEAR Core Solutions, Ronkonkoma
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Manage both President/CEO calendars effectively to meet commitments and maximize their time while maintaining appropriate business contact details.
- Manage complex travel and transfer arrangements for both President/CEO.
- Manage and screens all calls and mail. Handle internal and external inquiries, obtaining accurate information, discerning and forwarding to other contacts within the organization as appropriate.
- Manage routine communications on behalf of President/CEO and report on action taken.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Manage time and expense reports for the CEO ensuring accuracy and adhering to internal and external expense compliance policies.
- Support special projects and work as an effective team member, sharing information and knowledge.
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with member firm’s staff/management and external clients. Ability to interact with all levels of senior management.
- Follow up on various activities to ensure closure, completion and deadlines are met.
- Complete detailed expense reports consistent with company policies.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Maintain files and payment of personal invoices.
- Manage aspects of executive household, including payment of staff and overall household management of multiple properties.
- Run personal errands which include but are not limited to in-store purchases and returns; pick-up and drop-off various items; be at the home residence for vendors as needed.