There are eight restaurants from Hauppauge and Nesconset participating in Smithtown Restaurant Week, which begins Sunday.
During the week, presetned by the Greater Smithtown Chamber of Commerce, locals could enjoy a three-course price fixed dinner at $25 per person at the participating restaurants. There are 29 restaurants total in the Town of Smithtown participating in the week. The event ends March 10.
Here are the restaurants from Hauppauge and Nesconset participating:
- Maria's (Nesconset)
- Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar (Nesconset)
- Tate's Restaurant (Nesconset)
- Butterfield's Restaurant (Hauppauge)
- Ciro's of Hauppauge (Hauppauge)
- Madison's Steakhouse (Hauppauge)
- San Marco Ristorante (Hauppauge)
- The Grill Room (Hauppauge)