As every little girl and boy knows, Santa Claus is real and he's coming to visit this holiday season. Here's a few event in or near Hauppauge that he's promised to be at, so you can tell him your Christmas wishes.
1. Sit down together as a family for breakfast and meet with Santa to speak with him yourself at the ’s on Dec. 11 from 9 a.m. to noon.
2. Santa Claus is coming to town for ’s 28th annual Santa Parade on Dec. 17. Meet him at the Ledgewood Drive fire house from 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. and eat candy canes, or stay warm and home and wave as he goes by.
3. Sit down to at the Hauppauge Fire Department on Dec. 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. It’s an opportunity to let him know of any last minute requests, if your children have been good this year.
4. Visit the historic for a trip back in time and a visit with St. Nick. He’s there on Saturdays and Sundays.
5. If you are willing to brave the crowds of holiday shoppers at , Santa is there everyday until Christmas for visits and pictures, Monday - Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m