You've finally got the gadget you've wanted - a new smartphone or mobile device. As you customize your screen with all sorts of fun and useful apps, be sure to stay up-to-date with local news via the Patch app.
Patch for iPhone
Patch for iPhone keeps customers connected to the latest news, weather, local business listings and current events happening in their neighborhood.
Patch’s app will keep them engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 local community coverage.
Patch’s useful features include:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local blog posts.
- Get up-to-date weather and forecasting reports.
- Search the various business listings in your community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, they could save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to the iPhone for easy offline access. Customer opinions are extremely valued, so send app feedback to the Patch team is encouraged. Patch can be the number-one resource for all communities, as they experience the convenience of it right in their hand.
Patch for Android
Patch Places is the go-to directory of local businesses in 800+ Patch towns. Any Patch community could be selected to connect to a mobile directory of every place nearby with Patch Places forAndroid.
From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, there'll be hundreds of comprehensive listings in the palm of their hands – anytime, anywhere.
Helpful features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants and night-life spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The official place's website could be viewed for more information about their goods and services and can be saved to favorites for later offline viewing. The purpose of Patch Places is to bring communities closer together and to make everything local.
To download the Patch iPhone or Android app visit Patch.