This Wednesday, Hauppauge residents can savor the taste of summer from the fresh food at a farmers market to picnic foods.
Here's your top five:
1. Bite into a hot dog while reminiscing about summer days of old at the at the from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Bring home something fresh for dinner from the Whole Food's in Lake Grove from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Take the chance to pick up farm-fresh produce and ask for preparation tips from local farmers.
3. Sing to your heart's contest at the 's starting at 7 p.m. No cover charge is required.
4. More than 2,000 people attended the opening of the Tuesday night, listening to the performance of Almost Queen. Check out Patch's gallery later this morning to see if you were caught on camera.
5. Take great pictures of your Fourth of July barbecue or fireworks? Share them with Patch. Email photos to sara-megan.walsh@patch to enter ourfor a chance to win a Patch grab bag.