This Wednesday, Hauppauge homeowners will find out that district taxpayers approved the $97.2 million budget for the 2011-2012 school year and what that means for the upcoming year.
Your Top 5:
1. Join the for their Wednesday meetings at the at 7:45 a.m. Learn how your business can make a meaningful contribution to the local community.
2. Head over to the to get in a few games of from 10 a.m. to noon. There's no need to register, just show up and meeting new friends.
3. Watch the take on Kings Park in the second match of a three-game series at 4 p.m. at Kings Park High School if weather permits. This rematch of the 2010 Suffolk County Championship match could determine who wins the league title.
4. Voters approved Hauppauge's $97.2 million budget for the 2011-2012 school year. Read about , and learn more about the turn out this afternoon on Patch.
5. Are local roadways flooded due to heavy rains? Tell us about any flooded intersections, downed trees or other problems due to heavy rains in the comments before or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org