A multi-agency overnight sobriety checkpoint in Huntington Station nabbed 13 drivers between late Friday and early Saturday.
Conducted by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority, state and county police, a total of 662 vehicles passed through the checkpoint on southbound Route 110 in Huntington Station between 11:10 p.m. and 3 a.m.
The following people were charged with DWI and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on July 14.
- David Knesich, 35, of 15 Goldfield St., Melville
- Timothy Deegan, 43, of 10 Warrenton Court, Huntington
- Juan Crespin, 35, of 63 Tower St., Huntington Station
- Cecelia Symes, 41, of 23 Elgin Road, Amity Harbor
- Justina Kabala, 20, of 3125 Tibbett Ave., Apt. 2B, Bronx
- George LaFlare, 30, of 215 South 14th St., Lindenhurst
- Patricia Cahill, 67, of 75 Boulevard Ave., Greenlawn
- Carlos Miranda, 31, of 118 East 3rd St., Huntington Station
- Marc Brenner, 55, of 10 Wood Ave., Greenlawn
- Kyle Seliger, 21, of 26 Village Way, Smithtown
- David Guardado, 28, of 18 East 19th St., Huntington Station
- Anthony Long, 24, of 12 Homewood Lane, Dix Hills
Barry Tuma, 48, of 723 Keith Ln., West Islip, was arrested for driving while ability impaired by the combined influence of drugs and alcohol; criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree; and unlawful possession of marijuana.