Suffolk County police reported the following arrests.
• Charles Hahn, 61, of East Setauket, was arrested Jan. 18 in St. James and charged with DWI and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both misdemeanors. Police said Hahn collided with a parked vehicle while driving north on Lake Avenue, and they said he had a plastic bag containing cocaine in his possession.
• Deborah Mastro, 46, of Port Jefferson, was arrested Jan. 15 in Stony Brook and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor. Mastro allegedly collided with another car while driving on Stony Brook Road; police said she failed a sobriety test.
• Brian Alesi, 28, of Bellport, was arrested Jan. 17 in Setauket and charged with second-degree burglary, a felony. According to police, Alesi entered a home on Summer Crest Lane through a first-floor window sometime between 7:15 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Oct. 17, 2011, and fled with property belonging to the homeowner.
• Justin Wright, 23, of Bay Shore, was arrested on Jan. 18 in Smithtown on a DWI charge, a misdemeanor, and a charge of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Police said Wright was arrested at 490 Main St. while driving a 2002 Mercedes Benz and was found to be in possession of a controlled substance, though they did not elaborate.
• Hassan Kanoun, 41, of Smithtown, was arrested on Jan. 17 on a charge of leaving the scene of a car accident with property damage, a misdemeanor. Reports state Kanoun was leaving the 7-Eleven parking lot to travel westbound on Route 25A in St. James in a 2001 Ford SUV, crossed into the eastbound lane and hit the driver side of a 2000 Lexus, then left the scene.
• Christopher Horton, 41, of Smithtown, was arrested on Jan. 16 in Smithtown on a sixth-degree conspiracy charge, a misdemeanor, after police said he arranged to have a man assaulted.
Miller Place-Rocky Point
• Christina Garabedian, 20, of Port Jefferson Station, was arrested Jan. 18 in Miller Place and charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a misdemeanor. According to police, Garabedian was found with a black billy club on the floor of her 2007 Mitsubishi on North Country Road and Landing Road.
• John Csikortos, 45, of Rocky Point, was arrested Jan. 16 in Middle Island and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Csikortos was arrested on Wilson Avenue in Middle Island and found to be in possession of crack cocaine while driving a 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage, according to police.
• Samantha Cotroneo, 21, of Mt. Sinai, was arrested Jan. 15 in Centereach and charged with second-degree burglary, a felony. She was arrested alongside Anthony Sinatra, 21, of Centereach, for allegedly burglarizing a home on Forest Road in Centereach. Police said Cotroneo knocked on the front door and determined that no one was home, while Sinatra broke a rear window, entered the home, and took a bag containing jewelry and various other items. Sinatra was also charged with second-degree burglary.