Political campaigning has reached a peak and today it's up to the voters to decide. Patch will tell you later where you can go to cast our ballot. Students will rejoice in a day off, though too young to choose a candidate. However, Hauppauge boys varsity soccer team with gather to take on some tough competition. Some say politics is a sport, after all.
1. It's Election Day! Stay tuned this morning as Patch shares with you the local polling places and details on the new machines used to cast your ballot.
2. It's also ! Students of , , and its three elementary schools have a day off. Staff still must report.
3. Not everyone has the day off. Hauppauge boys varsity soccer will travel to take on Brentwood at 2:30 p.m. The No. 13 ranked Eagles will face an uphill, difficult battle against the no. 4 team in the first round of the Class AA playoffs. Let's go Eagles.
4. If you have young children who are itching to get out of the house, ry will be holding its From 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. , children of all ages can stretch their creativity with free crafts inside the library.
5. Share your pictures. Hauppauge Patch is still looking for your photos of the beautiful fall foliage, whether scenic or raking leaves up, before winter comes. We'd love to share pictures with the community. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.