School starts in a little less than a month, its time to start bargain shopping for this fall's school supplies. There are deals out there for the savvy.
Here are 5 local places where you could pick up some supplies:
1. – Located between Route 111 and Route 347, this is closest place for most Hauppauge residents to grab what they need. Staples has plenty of folders, notebooks, binders, pens, pencils and more to satisfy all tastes.
2. - Next time you head to the grocery stories, search Shoprite of Hauppauge's aisles for deals and discounts on common school supplies. You'll be able to find notebooks, paper, pens and pencils.
3. – If you are willing to drive slightly further east on Smithtown Bypass/Route 347, the nearby Walgreens in Smithtown carries the supplies your child needs for back to school. Find notebooks, pen, pencils and more.
4. – This pharmacy on Terry Road might be th best bet for people living on the eastern half of Hauppauge and for Nesconset residents.
5. – Smithtown Main Street has many destinations, and if you visit one of them a trip to the CVS on East Main Street might be the easiest bet for you to get the school supplies you need.