This Wednesday blends together a mixture of arts events, both the crafty and the therapeutic. Hopefully it will help soothe those caught in the rush, including one here on Hauppauge Patch from robberies to school board notes and more.
1. Get down to business with the at their weekly meetings on Wednesdays, 7:45 a.m. at Its for businessman who believe in giving back to their community, and not just during the holiday season.
2. Learn about at the main branch of the Smithtown Public Library at 10:30 a.m. Licensed massage therapist Carolyn Calvacca talks about what this ancient healing art can do, including possibly reducing your stress.
3. Teens can get creative with for students in grades 6 - 12 at the . Remember to bring your own pillowcase.
4. Did you miss last night's Hauppauge Board of Education meeting? Patch was there and has notes on what you missed.
5. Patch will be bringing you our first set of competitors in our . Think yours can beat those in our gallery? E-mail a picture of your holiday lights (or address, we'll send a photographer) to the editor at email@example.com.