The Hauppauge Board of Education has released its agenda for its Aug. 27 meeting at the Whiporwil School offices. The meeting starts with an executive session at 7 p.m. expected to last until 8 p.m., when public discussion will start.
Among the agenda items:
- A presentation on the results of the state English and math tests for grades 3 through 8;
- A presentation by the Hauppauge Parent Advocacy Group;
- Multiple personnel actions, including tenure, termination, appointments, acceptance of resignations and retirements, and others;
- Rejection of a bid for athletic apparel;
- Approval of a lease with Small Steps, Inc.