.
Search Results
Technimetal Precision Industries Corporation
195 Marcus Boulevard, Hauppauge, NY 11788
Technimetal Precision Industries manufactures sheet metal for computer components, avionics, transportationMore systems, and telecommunications, among others. With more than 35 years of experience, Technimetal conforms to military specification MIL-I-45208A. Visit the website for more information about cost and project specifications.
National Insurance Brokerage of New York, Inc.
175 Oval Dr, Islandia, NY 11749
National Insurance Brokerage of New York works with businesses to find the best solution for their insurance needs inMore order to improve asset protection and reduce cost of risk. To learn more about the services provided by NIBONY, please visit the website.
MedSave USA
390 Rabro Dr, Hauppauge, NY 11788
MedSave USA is a record retrieval service. It promises "fast, accurate, cost-saving" services, according to its WebMore site. MedSave works with those in the health care, legal and insurance industries. It retrieves 80 percent of its records in less than a month. The other 20 percent, usually government records, takes about 45 days. 
See more »